Tuesday 7 March 2017

"Awwww"


After yesterdays longish post I thought that something short and less serious might be in order for today. I have never been much of a fan of the seemingly endless “cute kitten” videos that are shared on Facebook. However I have discovered recently that video clips involving cute or funny animals nearly always work a treat with my wife these days and raise plenty of smiles. Each to their own, but she is about to be inundated!



I was also thinking that, in the spirit of the title of this blog, it might be interesting to keep an ongoing list of things that have actually worked and helped us find some of that elusive happiness and fun.

  • cute animal video clips
  • talking with others (without self-pity or negativity)
  • sunshine
  • walking outdoors (fresh air and exercise in the country)
  • road trips
  • a good pub lunch
  • laughing with relatives and family

Hardly a list of staggering insight or wisdom I know, but we all have to start somewhere.



No comments:

Post a Comment